Friday, June 24, 2016

Convention 2016

This will probable by the last one I attend. Joe will be starting 8th grade in July and I don't really feel like I need to go to Orlando again. Maybe I will just get the recordings after this.

I just got these Frixion pens from Pilot, they are erasable. They come out like a marker but they do not bleed. I think they are pretty cool. I am a little obsessed the paper & pen products.
I also just got a new Filofax Original Personal planner. I am hoping this takes care of  all the things I need to do in one book.
The last year I have been toting around at least three books, one for our fam biz, one for my south home school group, one for my north home school group, and sometimes one for just for me to jot personal stuff in. My back has had enough!





I am new to the decorating planner and I made a mess out of a few pages but I will get better!
I am enjoying the Pilot Frixion Pens. They will add nice color to the planner.



No comments: