Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May is so busy!

I have a really busy this May with my home school groups. I am the Middle School coordinator of one and the VP of another. I also just realized I admin 12 pages on Facebook alone, along with this blog and one group web site. I also schedule appointments and answer the phone for our family biz.
 Joe getting a plumbing lesson 

We have had our K-8th grade graduation, our very formal High School graduation, we just did our annual two day used book sale, end of the year beach party. 

It was filled with happy tears.

Got books?

 Tonight I have the Birthday Club dinner, then Friday night is the last MNO for my north group.

Next week doesn't slow down either with Dr's appointments, and our states Home School Convention (yay!).

My south group is also busy and doesn't stop for the summer because we are a mom's support group as well as a home school support group.

As with everything give praise, and do all things to the glory of God. I am so blessed and honored to have wonderful people in my life.

Instagram: thewifeypoo
Snapchat :thewifeypoo
Periscope: thewifeypoo
FB on the side bar.



No comments: