Friday, June 24, 2016

While I am in Planning/ Journaling mode...Here is a RAK

I have been watching some Periscopes recently and just won a RAK (Random Acts of Kindness).
So it is my turn to pay it forward. Which I am happy to do and bless someone.

I just popped on Ladybug Stampin's scope and was happy to play a game, I never expected to win or want to win the stuff. I just really enjoyed playing. I am hoping you will enjoy the game to be announced on the scope.  You must follow me at thewifeypoo on Periscope and be in the chat to win.
The rules seem to be 25 on to start the giveaway. So be sure to share it out.

There will be a lil something for Homeschool moms, Stamper moms, Scrapping moms, & Planner moms.
So here it is. An album with paper starters, Stampin' Up Crayon Cuties, Making Memories glitter flowers, and felt petals, Pink ribbon that was from my mom, Project life cards, washi, personal size folder, creative memories, and project life stickers, and Confidence to Teach by Debbie Strayer.

So follow me on Periscope and be on to play the game.


No comments: