Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Becoming a Titus 2 Chick

My time has come. My roll is changing. I don't have a need to be sexy, to be skinny, to be the girl looking to keep a guy.  I am the wifeypoo who has been in love with the same guy going on 25yrs. 

All marriages go through ups and downs, mine has been no different. Except Jesus came and resides in my heart, my mind, and my marriage.  You may say, how can that be if your dear hubby is not a believer?  He lives in me. If I am living unto Him and not unto man, I am on the right side of life!

Living a selfish life does not make a good relationship saved or not.  I tend to be selfish in my mind, but my husband is not.  We have a good balance. We know our rolls.  In faith I treat him as a godly man.  Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.  

If you are married, and you are having a hard time, I hope to encourage you not to give up. You probably know God hates divorce, so why would you think about doing something the Heavenly Father grieves?  

I know  I don't know your story, but there is NOTHING new under the sun, and there is NOTHING to hard for God to change, even an unwilling heart can be softened.  Look up to the hills where your help comes from. He will meet you right where you are. Let Him comfort you through your trial.

 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--  that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,  to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.Titus 2:3-5






I love them madly. I am so thankful for the gift God had given me in being the wifeypoo and mom.




No comments: