Friday, March 26, 2010

Number One Son's 20th Birthday Surprise





I didn't want to much time to get by me without posting about Sean's birthday. This has been a roller coaster of a year as it has been for so many. I didn't have a clue how or what to plan as he is in school working his tail off and not much time in between. Well the Lord was again merciful to me. He provided me with gas to get to the school, some munchies with sodas, and Grandma & Grandpa brought chicken & fries, which was the hit! My son and his few friends where very thrilled! I guess there is no denying good food. I also made a cake, brownies and deviled eggs. We had ice cream and a real nice time together.

I surprised my son at the financial aid office, he had to sign papers. That was funny. Regina and Angelina caught him off guard as well telling him to come up to the 2nd floor after Boys and Girls club. He so forgot I was there...hmm.

Nick kept Joseph very busy as we waited, I think it is safe to say SEU is free from "The Flood".

Thank you Regina for caring about my love, you are such a sweetie! I am blessed.

By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13:35 NKJ

No comments: