Thursday, October 15, 2009

Offices


No small task as you know getting things in order. We are moving books and stuff around to hopefully make the most (our) of time for the days are evil. Eph 5:16

Keeping a small home office to keep our family together is going to be a good thing. Even though E has to go out to do the work, this is his first and last stop of the day. Coffee brewing at his finger tips, and a desk and chair to get things done. Well his desk is not in yet. He just gave me the roll top he had been using. It now is squeezed in our humble school room/den/ guest room. That's the room E made for my niece while we schooled her through high school.

I know things are hard for lots of people now, we are some of them, but I am so in awe of a Father who loves me so much that He is in control letting me grow into the daughter, wife, and mother He wants me to be that He makes it easier in my life to rest in that. So I will confess with my keypad Jesus is Lord of my life, lifter of my soul, that it is well with me. Apart from him I can do nothing, with him all things are possible... Thanks Dad!

No comments: