Friday, January 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY January 30th 2009

Outside my window...It is dark outside now,
I am thinking...friends needing help
I am thankful for...my family especially my husband and sons.
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
From the kitchen...I have tons of cleaning to do from dinner
I am wearing...sweats, socks, long sleeve fav black shirt,yes it is chilly in FL today
I am creating...order, at least in my head
I am going...
I am reading...blogs tonight
I am hoping...my friends find the Lord
I am hearing...hubby's movie, very loud!
Around the house...is a fire taking the chill out and the dog curled up on a blanket.
One of my favorite things...kissing my son's big cheeks
A few plans for the rest of the week: Well today is Friday, I guess I am late. We sleep late tomorrow
Here is picture thought I am sharing...not quit sure what that is yet.

No comments: