Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ready or Not… here we go!

July 1, 2008
I guess I am as ready as I am going to be considering the things in life that go on. We started yesterday and it went so-so. Joseph is a way different child than Sean was. I need to finish reading Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit by Terri Maxwell. I knew I would need this book with this child. Today was more difficult than yesterday but God’s grace is sufficient. I am thankful for His strength and His Holy Spirit. Thank you Doorposts, Thank you God for this child I have prayed, I am so glad I have him.

He is now working on getting his "Family" badge from Contenders for the Faith. That is a good thing.

I pray that my children are taught by the Lord and great shall be their peace.

He did some lil foam projects that kept him busy for a while and he liked that.
We are reading Leading Little Ones to God, that just so happen to be in Homeschooling Today. I thought wow, it’s not something I have to go out and get, I got it at the FPEA convention in May. Yippee! We are also doing "Got to Have God", and Plants Grown Up. To my unsaved husband it may look like lots of bible but that is what I think is the most important part of life. I have no greater joy to know my children walk in truth. HIS!

We are doing Math U See and Hooked on Phonics. Lots of stuff makes home school/ school for life.

No comments: