Sunday, March 13, 2011

Learning to deal with no

June 21, 2008
The day started out nice as we went to Joe’s friends birthday party. When we got home that was another story. DH, DS, DN, were all watching a scary movie and Joseph was not happy about that. He wasn’t budging either. TV’s computers, toys… he just wanted to be in the living room watching his shows. I really hate that big silver god. When all that settled and I got him in his room and things were quite I went up to take a shower. I am not in there 5 min and I hear him screaming. DH wanted him to come up and he said no, hit his dad, spit which I can’t believe, he has not done that before. Well even though I don’t agree with the hubby I knew I had to honor him and talk to Joe about obeying his dad. I pray the Lord turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to the father. I also pray my husband does not provoke my son to wrath (he does) he is not saved, so …

tonight there will be no TV, or computer, just good ol’ fashion play with what you have and be thankful.

No comments: