Monday, May 18, 2009






For Today... May 18th

Outside my window... gray and rainy

I am thinking... about my sisters upcoming wedding

From the learning rooms... didn't go in today, just played.

I am thankful for... I am not in pain today


From the kitchen... still in a state of chaos, (remodeling by faith)

I am wearing... old summer dress

I am reading... A couple of the Maxwell's books, I will finish someday

I am hoping... to still have the money to go to my sisters wedding in NY

I am creating... space even if it is in my own head for today

I am praying... for lots, jobs for husband, son, pastor, friends dh

Around the house... dh is home with TV LOUD! I hate it. 19yr old in his room,5 & 6 yr old in other room waiting for baths

One of my favorite things... relaxing with a cup of coffee when all is done

A few plans for the rest of the week... Prayer, Jail visit, Foster kids visit, packing for trip, dye my hair, and wait for the sun to shine again.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/




No comments: