Sunday, September 14, 2008

Visiting Sean

Well we just got home from an all too short visit with Sean. My parents took me and Joe out there to send some time together. We went to Chili's then spent some time in the lounge at campus.

I don't know if anyone else knows how hard this really is for me. This child has been my life. He wasn't one of those kids that hung out. He was/is a home body. Before his leaving for college last year there was no time of adjusting for me.

Now I know what engagements are for, the mother to get used to the idea.
Home schooling children, not having many outside activities does not do a mother well when the time comes. Yes, I know this has to happen and for most it happens when lil Johnny goes to kindergarten, for me it happened when he went to college.

He is amazing to me. God has done good things with that boy. I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth. He is working hard on campus to pay his tuition and takes 16 credit hrs.

Joseph has been missing him lots this go around. He is older and now misses his brother being he had Sean all to himself for the summer. They were both up playing video games together.

I hope we get to go back next month.

No comments: