Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Prayers for the Battlefield Staying MomStrong in the Fight for Your Family and Faith by Heidi St John





Do you need help praying for your family? Heidi has put together powerful prayers to help. In her new book, Prayers for the Battlefield she challenges us to get #offthebench. Our families need strong and fearless praying moms to counter the cultural norm, the status quo, the Anti Christ movement that our families face everyday.

I love Heidi's writing. It is simple to the point and filled with honest love for a lost world, family and for this generation. You will find yourself in this collection of prayers and reflections to help you stay in the battle.


Being a wife and mother are two of the greatest things in my life.  This book will help you stay the course in prayer, whether you are a new mom or a grandma and everything in between. Heidi is committed to help us stay MomStrong with the Spirit filled prayers with scripture. The only way to pray in my humble opinion.


Prayers for the Battlefield is for every season of motherhood. As long as we have breath we have influence in our children's lives. Let's put on our armor and engage the enemy in the battle for future generations. 


Rise up women of God, the King of heavens army has our backs. He will never leave us or forsake us. What legacy do you want to leave?  Spirit filled scripture led prayer is a super natural. 

Jesus says in John 14:12-14 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.  And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

Finally, be encouraged sisters, we can dance on the battlefield even in the trials of life because 
the victory is already won and  belongs to the Lord. 

I highly recommend this book and it will be living on my side table or bedside.
It makes a great gift and also great for a time of sharing with other ladies. Imagine praying these prayers in a group? #offthebench

Click book above to purchase. Enjoy!



No comments: